Tuesday 24 April 2018

Triangle Patterns


I have a fun geometric card to share today. I love geometric patterns and I think they are perfect for masculine cards. 


I'm really enjoying using stencils more at the moment, so I reached for the MFT Triangles stencil and my favourite distress oxide inks

To add some interest, I also used some patterns from the Flora and Fauna Texture Two set, stamping them through the stencil to create patterned triangles. As well as being easy to blend, the distress oxides stamp very well.


I created three rows of triangles, increasing them in size for each row. I then added a birthday sentiment in black ink above to finish this one layer card.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma 


1 comment:

  1. Such a neat idea for a masculine card Gemma. Love that you threw some patterns in the mix. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team