Thursday 2 November 2017

You're Pretty Much The Best Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I really love the look of subway art. The graphic look of combining nothing but words to convey something really tugs at my typographic heart strings!

I recently got the Neat & Tangled You're Pretty stamp set. The sentiments in this set are just so fun, and I couldn't wait to create a subway art style card with them:


Cool right? I love the graphic feel!


Every single stamp in this set got a work out for this card! I used selective inking to stamp the words without including the 'pretty', to create my subway art background. I kept one of the sentiments back to use as my 'standout' to go with the main focal point.


I heat embossed the main sentiment with black embossing powder, then set to work on that companion sentiment that I'd kept back. I heat embossed that with white embossing powder, then swiped some ink over the cardstock to colour it. I trimmed it out and adhered in place with dimensional glue gel and was all done!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team