Saturday 22 July 2017

Rainbow Coffee

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Coffee and rainbows - two thing I really really love - I think everyone of us does!
So I decided to combine these two favourites of mine in one card.


I chose Newton's Nook's Newton Loves Coffee (I like cats, too, so that's a bonus). I inked it up with my favourite black ink for alcohol markers, watercolour, etc. etc.: My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink - it goes with every colour medium I use. For this card I went with coloured pencils.
After finishing the colouring process the fussy cutting began - there are matching dies available, too.

I die cut a rectangle using Avery Elle's Dotted Dies and arranged my images on it. To adhere them I used dimensional adhesive. After sticking the cups and the cat down I added them shadows with alcohol marker.


I glued everything onto the card base and that finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni


     

5 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, and beautifully coloured as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so cute and I love the rainbow colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is really cute, even though I do not drink coffee (I just pretend the mugs are filled with tea instead :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team