Thursday 30 March 2017

Stamped Sprays and Goodbye For Now

Hi there everyone and happy Thursday! It's a bittersweet post from me today as this will be my last a a DT member here, but don't worry I'll still be around.

So onto my card. Did you see that Tara just got in the new Altenew Shimmer Sprays? I really do like them and you can stamp with them too!
 

To stamp with the inks I took a dry baby wipe (just one I had left out for a little while). I folded in half and then sprayed some of the shimmer mists onto it, this will create kind of a DIY ink pad. I used Forest Glades, Ocean Waves and Lavender Fields sprays, I sprayed them next to each other on the dry wet wipe so I could create an ombre look on my stamped images.


I then inked up the images from Altenew 'Happy Dreams' using the DIY dry wet wipe ink/spray pad. I stamped the leafy vine images a number of times before setting them aside to dry. Once dry I then cut the pieces out using the coordinating dies. 

I arranged the vine pieces into a wreath shape and adhered some flat and the top ones with foam pads to add some depth.


To finish I added a twine bow and a sentiment from Altenew 'Beautiful Quotes'.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I've inspired to use you sprays in different ways!

I bid you farewell but I don't believe this will be the last time I see you around here :)

Hugs, Lydia xxx


         

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, classy card Lydia. So sorry to lose you but hopefully you'll be able to pop back now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always Lydia, sorry you are leaving! Hopefully you'll be back sometime! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty card is simply gorgeous Lydia! Please come back and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team