Thursday 23 March 2017

Rainbow Haired Unicorn

Hi there everyone and happy Thursday!

Have you checked out the new Waffle Flower release in the store? It's soooo super cute! I have been playing around with one of the new stamps and die sets....


Ack, how cute is that Stitched Unicorn? I stamped the first image from the stamp 'Stitched Unicorn' the frame with the unicorn hair onto some black card and then white heat embossed. I then coloured over the white embossing with alcohol marker in rainbow colours. I then stamped and white heat embossed the unicorns face.


The sentiment is from the same set and the layers were cut using the 'Stitched Layers Die'.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again next week!

Hugs, Lydia xxx


   

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the stitched effect (it reminds me of beads) and pretty colours. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team