Thursday 16 March 2017

Pretty Monochromatic Roses

Hi there everyone, Lydia here! And today I'm sharing a very classy monochromatic card.


I used Altenew Vintage Roses to create that classy vintage background, I love the fact that you could create this a big as you wanted for any project you have in mind. I stamped all of the base images randomly all over my card base using Limestone from the Altenew Rock Collection of Crisp Ink. I then took Silver Stone for the second layers and Industrial Diamond for the third, I have to say I do love how pretty these images look in grey.


As I didn't want to take ant focus from the background I added a simple sentiment panel, the sentiment is from Floral Frame and was stamped onto black card and heat set in white.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again next week!

Hugs, Lydia xxx


 

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and really striking with the monochromatic roses! Perfect sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great effect...definitely will be giving this idea a go. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! You've just made me add another stamp set to my growing wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so elegant. Must try this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lydia, this is so beautiful. I'm expecting the roses and inks today. That's my mum's Mother's Day card right there. Super classy. Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team