Saturday 18 February 2017

Happy New Home!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
A friend of mine moved a few weeks ago and I needed a little gift for the house warming party. Avery Elle's Happy Home die was perfect for that occassion.
I created a little gift box and a small gift tag.


For the gift box I used the Goodie Bag die by Lawn Fawn as a basis. I die cut all the pieces of the house from different cardstocks.
To create a more realistic look of a brick wall I used a stencil I got from a friend. My friend made the stencil with her craft plotter but you can create that kind of stencil with this die for example.
For the curtains I used some patterned paper to bring in a little bit of color.
On a little banner I added the sentiment. For that I combined sentiments from two sets - you have to be inventive if you don't have the sentiment in your stash that you need, don't you?
On the inside of the bag I adhered a little magnet to make it closeable.





For the tag I used the Pierced Traditional Tags Dies. I die cut again the pieces for the house and went for the same cardsock as for the box to make them match. I finished up the tag by adding some twine.


And do you know what is the best thing about the Happy Home die? It is on sale right now!



         

3 comments:

  1. Anni, das ist ja süß geworden :) Ein Fensterdie habe ich auch und damit kann ich etwas ähnliches basteln, danke für die Inspiration!Alles Liebe Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni this is so sweet and such a clever/creative idea! What a fab look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute to have the bag and the tag together...gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team