Wednesday 7 September 2016

Renee's Leaves revisited



Hello.
Today I wanted to re-visit the In bloom Renee's leaves stamp set from winnie and walter.
I went with a very different look to my last card.



I wanted a very simple card but have added lots of interest from embossing and ink techniques.


To start I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from The big the bold and friends.
I wanted an ombre background and worked the ink from one corner.


Then I stamped the small image from Renee's leaves and heat embossed in white.
I deliberately added some random sprinkles of embossing powder.
The aim was for a random messy feel.



To finish I added some splashes of the left over ink from blending, it was just mixed with some water and left to dry.
Lastly some sequins in the same colours as each card.



 In Bloom:  Renees LeavesThe Big, the Bold and Friends Image 1
Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the ombre, splattered effect - and what gorgeous colours! Fab cards, so lovely. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team