Thursday 14 April 2016

A Rosey Background





Hi there everyone and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today with a floral card.

I am still in love with the Vintage Roses from Altenew so I decided to play since there are some back in stock.... yay!



I stamped the roses using the new Red Sunset Altenew Crisp Ink set. I am loving this new colour combo it's more of a coral than the Red Cosmos so great for muted shades or even mixing and matching with it to create your own colour combinations.


I used the Green Fields Altenew Crisp Ink for the leaves and sentiment.

I have to say that the teeny-tiny little leaf on the stamp set is great for filling in any gaps!


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs Lydia x

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, I love your use of the stamp in the background, beautifully created.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, just got this set today and am glad to see this background card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning. Beautiful colours.
    These vintage roses are fast becoming my favourite stamps
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team